Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fw: RHOR factor vs CORRFACT

From: chetaine <chetaine_at_fsr.ac.ma>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:28:32 +0000

dear Ferreira
i am a new user and the question is not very clear but with my little
experience
i can say that the cross section that we use is macroscopic cross
section and macroscopic cross section depend on the number of atoms /cm3
the density is g/cm3 equivalent to the number of atoms /cm3
so the cross section depend on the density
best regards