[fluka-discuss]:

From: Shyam Kumar <shyam.dei_at_iitb.ac.in>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 08:31:32 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,
                  I am simulating the energy deposited in 300 mum Si, Ge,
Diamond and GaN sensors in fluka by using the DETECT
card (Pulse height spectrum), I have also checked in
Geant3, Geant3 result and fluka results are matching for
Si, Ge and diamond but for GaN fluka and Geant is very
different. I am attaching the picture of energy loss for
GaN in Geant3 and fluka and also the material defined in
fluka. Can you please tell us which one is correct for
GaN.

Thanks in Advance
Shyam Kumar
Research scholar