[fluka-discuss]: Question about radioactive isotope source ?

From: lzfneu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:57:27 +0000

Dear all,

As practice, I want to calculate the spectrum of Co60 source by using the USRBDX card and the fluence distribution by using USRBIN card in vaccum.

I consult the manual to define the isotope source requested in BEAM card via SDUM=ISOTOPE and also with HI-PROPE, RADDECAY and DCYSCORE cards written in my input file.

When running my input file, there is an error information dumped in log file:

Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous arithmetic operation.

Backtrace for this error:
#0 0x7F5E12939497
#1 0x7F5E12939ADE
#2 0x7F5E11E3E8EF
#3 0x465D81 in master.0.usrbdx at usrbdx.f:937
#4 0x456791 in newplo_ at newplo.f:34
#5 0x409C57 in flukam_ at flukam.f:3176 (discriminator 8)
#6 0x40791B in fluka at fluka.f:289
#7 0x7F5E11E2AD64
shall be addressed to the FLUKA Collaboration Committee, through fcc_at_fluka.org.
Any permission may only be granted in writing.

It seems that the error is due to USRBDX card and also there is nothing data generated by USRBIN card.

I have attatched the input files in the attatchment.
Could any one help me ? Thanks in advance !

Best regards,

Zhefu Lee