Re: [fluka-discuss]: Simulation of coincidence summing effects in HPGe efficiency calibration

From: Andrea Mattera <andrea.mattera_at_physics.uu.se>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:19:58 +0200

Hi Mario,

thanks for your reply!

I think I do already have a GLOBAL set to negative (in Flair I select
the drop-down menu as 'Analogue' that sets a value to -1. - which I
assume is what(2)?). Is the card 'position sensitive'? Right now it is
in the very first line of my input file: should I perhaps move it
somewhere else?

Thanks,

/Andrea