[fluka-discuss]: RE: Fluka and Flair installation on Debian 8

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:01:23 +0000

I am compiling everything in Fedora generating the .rpm and convert them to .deb
Until some version both systems Fedora and Ubuntu had the same libraries and
everything worked ok. Now they are somehow different and you get this error.
The best would be to install flair from the source and compile it yourself.
The process is easy and it is described in the readme as well in the download page
Maybe the easiest is to download the "install.sh" script and execute it. It ensures
to download the latest version and compile it.

V.