[fluka-discuss]: RE: Attenuation coefficient measurement

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 07:56:39 +0000

Hi Khan,

yes you can calculate attenuation coefficients. There are several builtin scoring options in fluka
with that you can extract the flux and attenuation at every position, which you can convert it to
your attenuation coefficient. Please look the lectures on scoring on our basic course.

FLUKA runs on linux, however you can use fluka with Virtualbox on any machine windows, mac, etc.
Check the FLUPIX distribution in the download section of fluka.

Best
Vasilis