Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka-Matlab link

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:02:29 +0800 (MYT)

Dear Masoomeh,

**Using MATLAB to post-process FLUKA output**
there is absolutely no problem. The trouble is probably not worth it, unless you
have exhausted FLAIR's potential, in which case please follow through this
thread:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/7292.html

**Running FLUKA via MATLAB**
I really can't think of any reason for wanting this. Why would one ever wish to
do that? Are you thinking of some complex parameter-sweeping studies? Even that
can be accomplished far better using simple shell scripts.

:) mary