Re: [fluka-discuss]: batching a run from FLAIR

From: Dr. Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:31:45 +0200

Dear Albert,
a qfluka.sh script which provides a template job submission script for the PBS batching system, is included in the flair packages. You can also fetch it from the SVN repo directly.
http://svnweb.cern.ch/world/wsvn/flair/trunk/flair/utils/qfluka.sh

You can add a submission script to the already existing one (local execution), in the Flair preference panel.

Best,
Vittorio

Sent from my iPad