[fluka-discuss]: input doesn't run

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 14:31:29 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have a problem running my simulation and I don't know why. The output says that Can't open /usr/local/fluka_Feb2016/flutil/rfluka.
I attached the input and the output.

Thank you!

Regards,

Roxana Rata

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]