[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN for a specific time interval

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:17:59 +0430

​Dear colleagues,
Does anyone have a suggestion about the estimation of USRBIN for a specific time-interval?

I think it probably should be linked to the DCYSCORE and DCYTIMES cards.
Unfortunately, it does not worked, and I can not confine my USRBIN cards to a specific time.

Ultimately, I want to score several USRBIN scores, keeping as successive snapshots of an
animation of the USRBIN evolution.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Best,
AK