Re: [fluka-discuss]: normalization with SFLOOR

From: Roman Savinov <rsavinov_at_calpoly.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 22:52:24 +0000

Dear Mikhail,

thank you for your response.
I tried SFLOOD after following the Alfredo's suggestion http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0875.html
What I need is indeed uniform and isotropic source of fluence however not of a fixed value but with energy spectra defined by file. I need this to simulate a particular solar event.
Is SFLOOD a right thing to do it? Can it be used with a spectra file or it always produces fluence of a fixed value?
I attach the source file with differential fluence of the 1956 event to show what I mean. The units are: [ MeV #/cm2/MeV ]

Thank you,

Roman