Re: [fluka-discuss]: Energy-scoring per region and R-Phi-Z using USRBIN

From: Kilian Baumann <baumann.kilian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:46:52 +0200

Dear Luigi,
thank you very much for your answer!
I did clean the produced data files and reprocessed them and the
interesting thing is:
For 5 runs à 10^5 primaries the results (concerning the statistics) are
the same for both USRBINs.
However for 5 runs à 10^6 primaries the results (concerning the
statistics) differ from each other (see attached files).
And furthermore: when using flair to "plot" the results, the *.dat-file
is created, where for the R-Phi-Z USRBIN the error is given in percent
(3.259) and for the region-USRBIN the error is given in decimal (0.029)....
Best,
Kilian