Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to overlap multiple USRBIN 1D graphs together on the same plot

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:15:32 +0200

Dear Sumaira,

from the Flair Plot frame, you add a USRBIN plot and - through a suitable
1D choice in the respective Type menu - you get a curve out of that. Its
data are stored in a *dat file generated on purpose by Flair in the
current directory. Once you have created all curves of your interest (each
from a respective USRBIN plot), you can eventually add a USR-1D plot and
load together as different Detectors the mentioned *dat files.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI