RE: [fluka-discuss]: angular dependence of gamma-rays

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:29:39 +0200

Dear Karolina,

if you get a null distribution, this means that you have no statistics
(run many more primaries) or(/and) that your setup/input has some major
issues.
Use USRYIELD and select lab polar angle as first differential quantity and
kinetic energy as second (filtering) differential quantity (taking a wide
scoring gamma energy interval not to filter them out), ask - as it should
always be done with USRYIELD! - for double differential *yield*
(d2N/dx1dx2).
In case, send your input

Kind regards

Francesco