Re: [fluka-discuss]: MAGFLD subroutine not working - instantly finishes with ERRORS

From: <mjm_at_jlab.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:14:55 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the response. I've checked the code in the subroutine as it's
own program outside of fluka, and it works exactly as intended, giving the
expected magnetic field values. I checked the output file in flair, and
it says:

18194 Aborted (core dumped) "$EXE" < "$INPN" 2> "$LOGF" > "$LOGF"

Looking it up in the listserv archives, this might be a problem with
fluka/flair not finding my magfld.txt file, but I've changed to the CALL
OAUXFI syntax, which I was told avoided that problem. Specifially, I
changed the line with OPEN() to:

CALL OAUXFI('magfld.txt',U,'OLD',IERR)

Flair compiles it without a problem, as I said before, but still gives me
this "finished with ERRORS" message immediately.