[fluka-discuss]: How to creat a bremsstrahlung spectrum as primary particles using "Source.f" ?

From: Hamed Feizi <Hamed.Feizi_at_sci.uk.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:59:26 +0430

Dear FLUKA experts,
I feel I am asking a basic question. I want to simulate a photon beam with
bremsstrahlung energy spectrum as primary particles using "Source.f".
Unfortunately, I have serious problems with this issue. Could anybody help
me how can I do this? I think first of all, I should create a file that
contains photon energies with their weights then use this file in
"source.f". Is this correct? In the last version of FLOPIX, how can I reach,
modify and run the routines (particularly the source.f)? I would be very
very grateful if anybody can attach an input file which can do this
simulation.
Best Regards,
Hamed