[fluka-discuss]: Changing energy binning for usrtrack

From: Nima Ghal-Eh <Nima.Ghal-Eh_at_fuw.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:06:16 +0430

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I would like to know how to change the number of energy bins (as well as
minimum and maximum neutron energy) of usrtrack output. I know that the
default energy range is (1E-14MeV~20MeV) with 260 energy bins.

As written in the manual, one option is to modify "ustsuw.f" by changing
"NMXEBN" value (default=1200). But this file is read-only and I am
unable to modify it. Could you please help me on this? Is there any
alternative way?

I would like to see the neutron fluence distribution from thermal up to
1keV in a specific region and I need to consider a relatively large
number of energy bins for that.

Best regards,
Nima.