Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUPIX installed on Virtual Machine

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 10:12:18 +0200

Hello,

you can do one or all of the following:

1) here is a list of previous Fluka courses:
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=courses&sub=ALL. Find a beginner's course
and get started with the slides and also the hands-on exercises.
2) There is a new beginner's course coming up:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/540415/. Attend if you can.
3) Here is the discussion list:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/index.html.
Many questions were answered and you could find some of them useful.
4) If you still have doubts after the above points, you can post the
question just like you did.

Hope it helps,
Nikhil