[fluka-discuss]: how to scale the ct images

From: NAZIR S. (603223) <"NAZIR>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:00:13 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts,
 I need your help to learn how to define the HU ranges for different materials on the DICOM-CT images.
for example
I have a Dicom CT image of a plastic material that is bone substitute.
I am interested to prepare a lung model using that image. for lung I need to change the HU values on the images. I am interested to keep only lung tissues(with HU -300 t0 -500) and Air (-1000). can you please help me how can I change these values ?
I am using FLUKA-FLAIR
one more thing please
do we need to insert CORFATCor card mannualy?
As I can see many CORFACTor in VOxel.vxl file?
please answer my questions.
Regards,
Sumaira