[fluka-discuss]: How to set up a time-dependent source and scoring ?

From: Ñ <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:54:19 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,

I am doing a simulation where relativistic electrons interact with the high-Z target.

is it possible to use the source.f Routine to define a electron source with a time distribution of Gauss function £¨e.g.FWHM= 1 picosecond£© and then score the time distribution of generated photons into the detector?

I check the FLUKA Manual but can not find a possible solution. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you

Best Regards

Bo Yang