[fluka-discuss]: Absolute efficiency of HPGe detector

From: PABLO CESAR ORTIZ RAMIREZ <rapeitor_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:00:02 -0300

Hello fluka users:

I have been simulating a HPGe detector and I have been using the Detect
card to obtain the energy spectrum. I have noticed that the obtained output
file (.lis) give me the response function, i.e. {the number of detected
photons by chanel}/{the total number of detected photons}. My question is:
how can I obtain the absolute efficiency using this card? or how can I know
the number of total detected photons by the detector?

Thanks in advance.

--
Pablo Ortiz Ramírez
Master of Science in Physics