[fluka-discuss]: photon generation

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 22:14:28 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

I tried to simulate the generation of optical photons in bis-MSB wave
length shifter. It's my first simulation with optical photons. I followed
by instructions of generating of cherenkov and scintillation light 1(2.2.3
and 12.2.4) but without routines, when refraction index not depend from WL
and with optical photons as primary particles . Geometry presented as layer
tube. All this I make in FLAIR.
    But when I push RUN, the status of simulation stay in "Waiting to
attach" and then "Finish OK" of course without generating output files.
Than i decide make more simple model. when 1 GeV electrons falling on Argon
target and there would be generated scintillation light, but something in
my input file is wrong and i can't detect the opt. photons

*. Could anyone help or explain what i made wrong?Inp file and construction
of detector is attachedThank you for attention.Viktor*