Re: [fluka-discuss]: Anisotropic source

From: paola.sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 09:50:19 +0100

Dear Adam,Regarding this post and the one you sent later:It is not clear to me what is your  need:  For an isotropic source, the one of your next post, you can simply use the BEAM card, no need for a routine.If your source is isotropic and you need also a distribution in space, you can define this last in BEAMPOS. If your problem is to add a spread in the z coordinate, try looking at the BEAMAXIS card, or, if you did not yet build your geo and the source is isotropic, build the geometry so that your z axis becomes an x or y axisPaola

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: adwasil <adwasil_at_poczta.onet.pl> Date: 04/11/2016 14:10 (GMT+01:00) To: fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org Subject: [fluka-discuss]: Anisotropic source
Dear FLUKA experts.
Is it possible to define the isotropic source in a source.f? I mean, for example, to be able to easily modify the intensity of the particle along the Z axis without changing the distribution in the XY plane.
Best regards
Adam Wasilewski