RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA in literature?

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:31:39 +0000

Hi

What about the official FLUKA references (see code license) or the publications page on the FLUKA web site ?

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=publications&mm2=3

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306454914005878

  FLUKA set of references, subject to change

"The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical
 Applications"
T.T. Bohlen, F. Cerutti, M.P.W. Chin, A. Fasso`, A. Ferrari, P.G. Ortega,
A. Mairani, P.R. Sala, G. Smirnov, and V. Vlachoudis,
Nuclear Data Sheets 120, 211-214 (2014)

"FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code"
A. Ferrari, P.R. Sala, A. Fasso`, and J. Ranft,
CERN-2005-10 (2005), INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773

Cheers
Joachim