[fluka-discuss]: RE: Project File Save in FLAIR -- Error Message

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:23:24 +0000

Dear FLUKA Users,

I have solved the problem by restarting the Virtual Machine for FLUPIX and setting up 'Shared Folders' again from the start.
Then I could copy my saved Project and Input files back to the new Shared Folder, and regained full Read and Write access.

I am still not sure what happened to cause the problem, but at least I can fix it if it recurs.
[cid:image002.png_at_01D26817.ACEF0DD0][cid:image001.png_at_01D26817.3C7D5930]

Thanks.

Mark