[fluka-discuss]: Apply inelastic THRESHOLD only in a certain region or material?

From: Felix <felix.ernst.horst_at_lse.thm.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:06:30 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,
Is there a simple way to deactivate inelastic hadronic interactions only
in a certain region or material? I have used the THRESHOL card, but the
threshold I set there is applied to all regions and all materials.
I am simulating a fragmentation experiment in event-by-event mode and to
simplify it, I would like to switch off fragmentation reactions inside
my detectors while leaving them activated within my target.
Thank you in advance
Felix