[fluka-discuss]: BEAMPART with ISOTOPE

From: <xavier.queralt-compte_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:23:39 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts/users,

I am trying to get the primary particles distribution (plot) using the USRBIN card with the BEAMPART option using the collimated source example from the 'Advance Course'.

Instead of putting all the regions as VACUUM I have defined them as AIR to get other score quantities like DOSE-EQ, PHOTON and ALL-PART to check if the input file was OK (see attached files).

However, I can get all these quantities but the BEAMPART one.

Could you please let me know if I miss something or I have defined something wrong?

Many thanks,

Xavier