[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN problem and plot problems

From: Chiara Piacenza S220519 <chiara.piacenza_at_studenti.polito.it>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:34:13 +0100

Dear FLUKA developers,

I am having some troubles with my simple simulation.

1) I set a beams with deltaX= 4000 cm but the flux that result is only
between +10 cm and -10 cm. Moreover, I have 6 USRBIN, all n. 21, and if
I plot them, they all see just -10 to +10 cm flux and the cartesian
coordinates are right in the plot window (the Binning Info one), but not
in plot image. With this I mean that every USRBIN has the same cartesian
coordinates in the plot even if they should be all different.

2) I tried to make the same simulation with 6 different numbers of
USRBIN, but even if the fort.21, fort.22, fort.23, fort.24, fort.25 and
fort.26 are created, I just see the fort. 21 files in the Process
windows, so I can plot just the USRBIN 21 results, which are always the
same, just -10cm to +10 cm.

I thank you in advance for the help, feel free to ask for any file you
should need.

Sincerly,

Chiara Piacenza