RE: [fluka-discuss]: Carbon beam-DPMJET link

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:20:18 +0100

Hi Zafar,

do not worry, BME is always activated. If you do not link RQMD/DPMJET,
instead of getting the progressive take-over by RQMD over the 100-150
MeV/n range (as recommended), you keep relying only on BME also at higher
energies. However, one should pay attention to the fact that BME is not
intended for use above 150 MeV/n, notwithstanding that technically it may
run.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti