[fluka-discuss]: Linking error when building executable

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 16:11:06 +0000

Dear FLUKA Users,

I am receiving the attached errors in the linking phase of building a new executable with the user-defined SOURCE routine, from the file ' source12a.f'.
There are no compiler errors, and the code has built and run successfully in another environment.
I am running FLUPIX under VirtualBox in Windows 7.

I am sure it is a minor problem because I have been able to link and run similar code previously.

Thanks.

Mark Ibison

Dr Mark Ibison
Accelerator Beam Diagnostics