[fluka-discuss]: Bragg Peak Carbon

From: Araceli Navarro Fernandez <araceli.navarro.fernandez_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:04:30 +0000

Hello Fluka experts!

I was trying to make a plot of the energy deposition along distance of 160 MeV Protons in carbon. I would expect to find something similar to a brag peak, that is smaller deposition at the beginning, a little increase and after a small peak lower back again. I've tried with the ENECUT card and the PART-THR but I am obtaining similar results. Do I need to activate any other card? Isn't this the way to obtain a good brag peak?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you!

A.