[fluka-discuss]: scoring the decay radiation coming from a specific isotope

From: <s102013803_at_m102.nthu.edu.tw>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 11:43:29 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,
I am trying to score the decay radiation coming from a specific isotope.
The 4th FLUKA Advanced Course exercise 7: Activation is met my needs.
I download the input (ex7-activation.inp) and fluscw (fluscw-Co-60.f) from the workshop website (https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/timetable/#20160509) and rerun the input to obtain the spectrum from the decay of Co-60 only by USRBDX. The FLUKA version used in this case is the 2011.2c.5. The entire simulation is fine, but the result of the spectrum from the decay of Co-60 is zero, however, the spectrum from all the decay photon includes the decay gamma of Co-60. I also print the value of IAZTRK to check whether it work correctly or not, and that value is zero, too. I attached the input, fluscw.f and simulation result(the word file page1). The file of IAZTRK is oversize to upload, so I put parts of it in word file page2. Can someone help me with this?

Best regard,
Bolun