[fluka-discuss]: How to find all types of secondaries produced

From: <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:26:59 +0800

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I want to find all the secondaries produced during the simulation. Sometimes I can get the answer in the "Run Summary" part of the output file, but sometimes I couldn't. There are only "Totals/CPU time" and "Energy Balance" in the "Run Summary" part. (Even if I using "SCORE" card).

How could I get the information I want if something like this happened?

Thanks a lot,

Shy Shi