Energy deposition with Birks correction during FLUKA run

From: Irina Semenova (stepi@jlab.org)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 22:33:29 CEST

Dear FLUKA users,

I would like to get amount of deposited energy with Birks law applied
during FLUKA run.
Is it possible to get this information at GEODEN or MGDRAW level?

I used these options in my *.inp file:

TCQUENCH 0.0 0.013 3.1e-3 1.0
EVENTBIN 10.0 208 45 +50.0 +50.0 +140.0 FRONT
EVENTBIN -50.0 -50.0 +100.0 1. 1. 1. &

In output file (unit 45), I got event-by-event energy deposition with
Birks law applied.

I tried to print RULL in GEODEN routine (under ENTRY GEODEN).
The lines I used :

      IF ( LUSBIN .AND. LSCORE ) THEN
          CALL USRSCO ( IJ, XA, YA, ZA, MREG,
     & RULL, ICALL, LLO,
     & ECONTR )
          WRITE(*,*) RULL
      ENDIF

After comparing printed results with numbers in the output file (unit 45)
I found that I got amount of deposited energy without Birks quenching.

Many thanks in advance, regards

Irina Semenova