FLUKA: SEEKING INVESTMENT PARTNER

From: nsmobutu@fsmail.net
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 00:07:12 CEST

    Dear Sir ,

    With a humbled heart I commit myself this day to write and ask for your
    benevolence and kind consideration of my families plight for assistance. I
    am making this contact on behalf of my family not minding the consequences
    but hoping that you would understand our
    predicament and come to our aid and assist us. I would also kindly
    apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment this might cause your
    person, as we neither know each other personally nor have had any previous
    contact or correspondence.

    I am Julius Nsekou Mobutu Sese Sekou,son of the late president Mobutu Sese
    Sekou of the Congo Democratic Republic(former Republic of Zaire). There was
    unrest (war) in my country which resulted in the overthrow and eventual of
    my father President Mobutu Sese Sekou.My family members have since escaped
    to Morocco while i am presently in one of the West African countries on
    political asylum. Due to the political crisis,no member of my family can go
    back to the Congo
    Democratic Republic or transact any business investment there,also my
    fathers properties have been seized and Bank accounts frozen by the
    Government of Lawrent Joseph Kabila. Before my father died ,he deposited
    the sum of $50.5 MILLION(USD) CASH in a PRIVATE SECURITY VAULT in
    Europe.Please we need your assistance in moving and securing this money in
    your bank accounts abroad,my family will compensate you
    adequately with 20% of the total amount for your assistance and co
    operation.

    My family will want to invest this money abroad,and for this reason, i
    sincerely appeal to you to help us in setting up this business.May i also
    state that you will advice on areas of investment as regards your business
    and your country as the families foreign partner.

    I look forward to further co-operation from you and will be grateful for
    yourimmediate response .

    ****NOTE:Please for this transaction reply to: sekou_family@sify.com

    Yours Sincerely,
    Julius Nsekou Mobutu & Entire Family.

    Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

    Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.