A question about the speed of caculation

From: wuzhen (wu_zhen01@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 12:20:07 CEST

    Dear FLUKA users,
    I have a question about the speed of caculation. A simple example, considering the transport of electron and photon, and hadron inelastic collision, a circle, 10E+07 particle, in a general conditions, how long it will need to get to finial result? In my computer, it will need about 2 or 3 days. Is it acceptable?

    Best regards,

    Zhen Wu,
    Jun 16, 2003