FLUKA: USDRAW

From: Esposito Luigi Salvatore (Luigi.Esposito@na.infn.it)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 16:31:03 CEST

    Hello,
    I dumped the vertex information with USDRAW routine in order to
    investigate the particles moltiplicity at pion vertex in lead.
    So I have the informations (position, director cosines, energy ..)
    about the primary and the secondaries.
    In some inelastic interactions I have apparently neither charge nor
    4-impulse conservation.
    In other word I miss some particles, in particular the exiting nuclear
    fragments besides the target nucleus.
    How can I dump their information with USDRAW routine?
    In attachment there are the mgdraw.f I'm using and some of this
    "exotic" vertices.
    Thank you,

            Luillo