Re: Fw: FLUKA crashes

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 12:04:46 CET

    Hi John

    we took note of the problem and we have a solution more or less already in
    place (still waiting blessing from Johannes Ranft). We'll have just a fix
    release for this and a couple of other issues sometimes end of this week.

               Alfredo

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, John Clem wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > The new FLUKA version is crashing during long runs for reasons unknown. It
    > occurs ~24hrs into the run on 1.7GHz RH9 machine.... Pasted below is the
    > output error in the log file
    >
    > ---------------
    > Subscript out of range on file line 139, procedure corrco.f/corrco.
    > Attempt to access the 0-th element of variable jdahkk[subscript-2-of-2].
    > ---------------
    >
    > Also pasted below is the text sent to my mailbox after the run terminated.
    >
    > ================================ Running FLUKA for cycle # 1
    > flutil/rfluka: line 311: 10772 Aborted (core dumped)
    > ${EXE}
    > <$INPF 2>$LOGF >$LOGF
    >
    > Attached files include .inp, versions of source.f and mgdraw.f ..
    >
    > Does anybody know why this is happening ??
    >
    > Thanks,
    > John

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |