about usrbin and usrtrack(continued)

From: Îäìõ (wu_zhen01@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 08:49:51 CET

    Dear fluka user,
    I find if the primary particle don't occur any interaction with any material, the total tracklength fluence got by usrbin will be zero(the particle pass the binning defined by usrbin). But in the same condition, the total tracklength fluence got by usrtrack will not be zero(will be 1, multiplied the energy binning). Who can tell me why? Is it right?

    Thanks a lot!!!!
    Zhen Wu
    02/28/2004