Re: USRTRACK

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 16:40:24 CEST

    No you are not missing any piece. Actually that
    example is not perfectly written. You can in fact avoid to put the true
    volume in that position. Of course you have to know that in
    this case the normalization of USRTRACK output will not have the right
    value! There are cases in which you might want exactly a situation
    linke that...
            GIuseppe