USRBDX

From: Katherine Harine (katherine.harine@msfc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 12:36:51 CEST

    In the mu.inp sample case distributed with FLUKA, I get all zeros in
    the file: mu00X_fort.48. I changed the input to the formatted output,
    i.e. changed -48 to +48 on the USRBDX card. I have looked at the
    output for several days and it seems that there should be non-zero
    entries. Has anyone else run this case and had the same problem. I
    worry that I am misunderstanding something about the geometry or the
    USRBDX card.

    - Katherine