(no subject)

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 22:58:51 CEST

    Dear FLUKA users,
    I wish to inform you that the fluka-discuss@fluka.org mailing list will
    be unavailable until the beginning of September.
    The problem is that in order to avoid uncontrolled spam, fluka-discuss
    is a moderated list. In particular it is moderated by me, who will not be
    able to connect for the rest of this month.

    However, if you wish, you can send mails and requests to this list in the
    mean time: they will not be lost!
    When I'll be back, I will authorize the delivery of your
    messages.

            Giuseppe Battistoni