Low energy n xsec not found for some media

From: Lev Shekhtman (lshekhtm@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 10:29:28 CET

    Hello, after I recompiled my executable with new FLUKA distribution I am
    getting the following error:

    **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 18 19 ****

    After this message the execution stops.
    Piece of the input file with the material description is attached to this
    message. You can see that I do not use FLUKA materials 18 and 19 (that is
    Uranium and Plutonium). If the numbers in the error message correspond to
    the material number from n xsec table, then these are Argon and Potassium
    that I am using but they are described explicitely with LOW-MAT options.
    I checked that I am getting this error also with an old input file that
    was working properly with the previous FLUKA release.
    Could you please comment. Lev.