about RAY

From: wuzhen (wu_zhen01@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 05:04:24 CET

    Dear Fluka users,
    I want to use RAY pseudoparticles, but there is a error I can't deal with.

    I have a normal input file, which result is correct. I change the source particle's name from PHOTON to RAY.

    But in my output file, when the first particle is transported, a error occured.

      *** Phxsec: have you got the right mat. data set?

    I don't know why?

    My pemf file works normally in the normal input file. Should I do any other change about input file or pemf file???

    And:

    I want to got the probability that a photon transport from source to detector without any scattering. Can I use the RAY to get ALGTOT.

    And use the formula P=exp(-ALGTOT) ? Is it right?

    Thanks a lot for your help