Re: Energies before and after the Birks correction

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 01:00:33 CET

    It is much easier than you think. You don't need any user routine.
    Just request two different USRBIN commands with the same parameters,
    and in command TCQUENCH apply quenching only to one of the two
    binnings, but not to the other. In this way, for instance, you can even
    have several other USRBIN, all identical, and apply to each of
    them a different amount of quenching.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025