gmstor variable error

From: LEE, KERRY T. (JSC-SF) (UHCL) (kerry.t.lee1@jsc.nasa.gov)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 10:03:42 CET

    Dear FLUKA team,

    I have been running FLUKA with the same setup for quite some time for
    energies below 1GeV/n and including particles from Protons up to Fe without
    any problems.

    I increased the energy range up to 10GeV/n, and during the first heavy ion
    run (Deuteron) I get a crash after a number of events were run successfully.

    I use my own source input, and have the BEAM card set appropriately (Energy
    > 10GeV/n).

    The error I get is

    Subscript out of range on file line 155, procedure rtwstp.f/rtwstp
    Attempt to access the 524583678-th element of variable gmstor.

    What causes such an error to occur?

    Thanks
    Kerry