EVENTYPE - DPMJET

From: Gabriel Sawakuchi (sawakuchig@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 03:34:33 CEST

    Dear Fluka users,

    When I use the card EVENTYPE with the option what(3) =
    2.0 and SDUM = DPMJET the program works fine for
    4-HELIUM. For HEAVYIONs beam (HI-PROBE: Carbon,
    Iron...) the program also works fine for START = 600
    but if I change to START = 700 the program crashes
    with the message "Floating Exception" in the .log
    file.

    I am trying to get the spectrum of projectile
    fragments with the card USRYIELD. My beam energy is
    100.0 GeV.
    I am linking flukadpm and also the energy limits of my
    pemf file is higher than the beam energy.

    Another thing, when I run for START = 600 I get a file
    _fort.91. I could not find in the manual any
    information regarding the unit 91.

    I would appreciate if somebody could give any comment
    on it.

    Thanks,

    Gabriel

    Gabriel Oliveira Sawakuchi