Re: Geometry search array

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 13:11:19 CEST

    No

    the results are ok, only you are losing CPU efficiency. If you want,
    you can increase the NAZ parameter in the rgion definitions in the
    geometry description for possible future runs.

                 Alfredo

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Thomas Otto (SC-RP, CERN) wrote:

    > I have been encountering the "GEOMETRY SEARCH ARRAY FULL" message in the
    > error file. However, the simulation continued to run and the resuts look
    > reasonable. Do I have to worry ?
    >
    > Greetings,
    > Thomas Otto

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |