Re: [fluka] primary vertex

From: Alfredo Ferrari (alfredo.ferrari@cern.ch)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 12:50:20 CEST

    Dear Francisco

    you can record the position of the primary vertex using the stuprf
    routine. It is called for each secondary coming out of an interaction and
    it allows you to set flags (sparek and ispark arrays) associated to that
    particle which are then propagated to all "daughters" of that secondary
    and that can be found in common trackr for the current particle
    (spausr and ispusr arrays).

    Let me know if you need an example

                 Alfredo

      On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Francisco Yumiceva wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have modified "fluscw.f" to write position and momentum of particles
    > leaving the target. I would like to add the position of the primary vertex. I
    > am using Fluka 2005. How can I extract this information and use it in the
    > subroutine?
    >
    > Thanks very much,
    > Francisco

    |  Alfredo Ferrari                ||  Tel.: +41.22.767.6119                  |
    |  CERN-AB                        ||  Fax.: +41.22.767.7555                  |
    |  1211 Geneva 23                 ||  e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@cern.ch        |
    |  Switzerland                    ||          Alfredo.Ferrari@mi.infn.it     |