IMPORTANT for all FLUKA users!!! Where is the STARS include file?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 10:00:48 CET

    Dear Brandon,
    probably you spotted something that we forgot to mention in the
    manual and in the RELEASE notes of FLUKA2005.6
    The (STARS) include does not exist any more.
    It has been substituted by (SUMCOU).
    Unfortunately I see that STARS remained mentioned in the manual.

    Please check its content inside your $FLUPRO/flukapro directory to check
    also names of variables.
    Hoping to help you and the other users I report here the include files
    which have been changed:

     Old New
    (BEAM) -> (BEAMCM)
    (MAPA) -> (FLKMAT)
    (COMCOM) -> (FLKCMP)
    (STACK) -> (FLKSTK)
    (STARS) -> (SUMCOU)
    (FINUC) -> (GENSTK)
    (EPISOR) -> (SOURCM)
    (FLUXES) -> (FLGSCO)
    (THR) -> (THRSCM)
    (USER) -> (EMFTRN)
    (COUNTQ) -> (CMRNSD)
    (MAGPAR) -> (CMEMFL)

    We apologize for this, thank you for your note.

            Giuseppe